It’s Après Ski time again, and this year we throw it back to the era of excess for an 80’s in Aspen theme.
Please join the waitlist on the event listing.
It’s Après Ski time again, and this year we throw it back to the era of excess for an 80’s in Aspen theme. We are going big this year and closing the club so we can party longer and deck the Club out with retro and rad vibes.
Calling all snow bunnies and bon vivants to join us as we channel the spirit of the famed mountain town for an afternoon into evening filled with music, dancing and endless fun. Get your legwarmers, tease your hair and grab your tickets for THE see and be seen event of the year, with prizes awarded for the best dressed.
- Special set from Grammy Award Winning DJ Spinderella of Salt N Pepa
- Live music set from 80’s tribute band, The Teen Wolves
- Après Ski Best Dressed Couple Costume Contest sponsored by Aero. Lucky couple will win two free round trip tickets.
- Custom built Park House Snow Globe Photo Booth, as well as numerous special photo moments
- Sponsored Champagne and Wine Specials from Veuve Clicquot & Chateau d'Esclans Rock Angel Rosé
- Iconic Park House Après Ski Trucker Hats
- Shot Ski libations and Signature Cocktails from Casamigos Tequila & Belvedere Vodka
- Ski Resort Food Stations featuring: Fondue, Sliders & Fries, Pizza, and Frito Chili Pie
- Music all afternoon and evening with multiple DJ sets from DJ Christy Ray and DJ Colson
- Get a purified oxygen boost of energy from our mobile Oxygen Bar
General Admission Ticket $85.00 - SOLD OUT!
*Admission includes entry and food stations, all beverages are extra
*Member plus three guests
Veuve Clicquot VIP Tables - SOLD OUT!
When: Saturday, February 24th 4:00PM to 11:00PM